In response to recent concerns regarding Covid-19, we are going to make some changes moving forward. These have not been made lightly, we have sought wisdom and are unified as elders and staff.
- We are going to cancel Sunday morning Bible classes for the time being. It is impossible with the classrooms that we have to social distance. Even if we could have the adults meet in the auditorium or all purpose room, we don't have room for the kids to stay apart.
- We have decided to cancel Kid's Krossing for at least tomorrow (July 12). We are trying to make so many decisions all at once today, and it is a bit overwhelming. We will regroup and see if there are good solutions to keep this going in subsequent weeks.
- NEXT WEEK, we will go back to 8:30 and 10:30 service times so we have more time to sanitize between services.
- We will have two distinct services, traditional and contemporary, and will not have blended services.
- After consulting Phil, myself, and the elders, Daren has also decided for his team and campers not to go to camp this year.
- The families of our younger children have decided to withdraw their children from camp this year, as well.
We all need to be in prayer for our church, community, country, and world!
Don't forget our day for Reno Prayse is this coming Friday, July 17!!